Emergency Hospital and
Here are some of the great benefits you receive:
• Emergency Hospital & Medical: Up to $2 million for emergency
hospitalization (semi-private) and emergency -.medical services in
excess of your provincial or territorial plan.
• Meals & Accommodation: While you're in hospital, insured family
members or travelling companions will be -.reimbursed up to $3,000
for reasonable living expenses.
• Transportation of Family or Friend: Up to $3,000 for economy
transportation (one round trip) to bring a family -.member or close
friend to your bedside.
• Return of Travelling Companion: One-way economy airfare to return
your insured, dependent travelling -.companions and one insured
family member home, if you returned home by air ambulance.
• Return of Vehicle or Watercraft: Up to $3,000 to arrange the
return of the vehicle or watercraft used for your -.journey if you
are unable to do so due to illness or injury.
• Pet Return (Dog or Cat): Up to $300 to return your dog or cat to
Canada, if you are hospitalized or returned -.to Canada under the
Emergency Transportation benefit.
• Return of Deceased: In the event of death, we will reimburse up to
$10,000 for the cost incurred to return -.the body to Canada, or up
to $4,000 for cremation or burial at the place of death.
• Accidental Dental: Up to $3,000 is payable for emergency repair or
replacement of whole or sound natural -.teeth caused by an
accidental blow to the face.
• Dental Emergencies: Up to $500 for the immediate relief of acute
dental pain caused by other than a blow to -.the face.
• Emergency Transportation: Transportation to the nearest
appropriate medical facility should you suffer a -.covered emergency
sickness or injury.
• Attendant: We will arrange for an attendant to travel with your
insured, dependent travelling companions if -.you are returned home
by air ambulance.
• Act of Terrorism: We will cover losses otherwise payable under
this plan resulting from an act of terrorism, up -.to an aggregate
limit for all eligible policies due to a single act of terrorism.
• Return to Original Destination: Up to $5,000 for one-way economy
airfare for you and one insured travelling -.companion, to the
original destination if the emergency that required you to return to
Canada is subsequently -.resolved.
Coverage is available from 15 days of age onwards for Canadians
whose government health insurance plan will be in place for the full
duration of their trip. If you are over 60 years of age and
travelling longer than 60 days, you must complete a medical
Note: This information is an illustration only. Travel insurance
does not cover everything. For the complete terms, conditions,
limitations and exclusions please see the policy wording online or
refer to your policy booklet.
||To get you started,
please fill up the
and you will receive a free personalized quote within the next