Emergency Medical Top-up:
• Top-Up coverage must be purchased prior to departure and is
subject to an extra premium charge.
• The Single-Trip Emergency Medical plan can be used to top up a
Manulife Financial Multi-Trip plan or plans of -.other insurers for
a trip up to 183 days, including top-up (212 days for residents of
Ontario or Newfoundland).
• It is the responsibility of the applicant to confirm that top-up
is permitted on the existing plan with no loss of -.coverage.
• If the applicant is age 75 or older and traveling for any duration
or age 55-74 and traveling for 18 days or -.more, the Medical
Questionnaire must be completed if they have not already done so.
• The Single-Trip All-Inclusive Top-Up option can be used to top up
a Manulife Financial Travel Insurance Multi-trip All-Inclusive plan.
To get you started, please fill up the
you will receive a free personalized quote within the next 24 hours.